Monday, August 30, 2010

WIP Wallpaper

What I have here is a wallpaper gift that I've been working on randomly for the last few weeks. It's for my dear friend David who has helped me with a lot of stuff in the last few months. So as a token of my gratitude I'm painting him this wallpaper for his desktop. I would say I have about a few hours here and there, but this is definitely not the finished piece. It still has a lot of things missing, more lighting, rendering, and a few more fish and corral thrown in but I'm fairly happy with how it's coming. I know a lot of artists and people like to see stages of artwork, so hopefully some of my friends here can help with some constructive criticism of it. Hope you all enjoy it!

And if you're interested in who David is he's known as "thecreativeone" on Youtube and you can find him on Twitter under @DavidDiFranco. Hopefully he enjoys this too, even though it's still a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment