Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sleepless with Sketchbook Express



If you follow me on Twitter, you'd know we recently got a new puppy. Which is nice, but there are down sides to it. As in he never wants to sleep unless it's when you don't want him too, chewing cords, having accidents. So the whole family has been a little tired lately. He is insanely cute though, so it's worth it. In the meantime I have been playing with Sketchbook Express, which is amazing. Though I'm fairly certain I'm going to have to buy the full version. It's not a very big price tag at all for what you're getting either. If I could, I'd give Autodesk a fist bump right now for their awesomeness. Since I've been really enjoying the software. Both the sketches today were done in it, just using different techniques. The kitten is done in how I usually do things, while the puppies are done differently just to test things.

No comments:

Post a Comment