Friday, October 22, 2010

Sketchoholic Entry


Well I recently stumbled upon Sketchoholic.com, which is super neat I have to say. The basic idea is that artists come together and are given a topic daily to sketch and then submit to this forum. Then artists vote for which they like the best out of the anonymous entries and once voting is completed the winner receives a prize. Which from what I can tell is usually a sketch from Bobby Chiu. All I can say is I am SUPER excited about this. The prize is very cool but the idea and how they work is even better and gives me another way to practice. Any other artists that are already on there or think they might join in on the fun, let me know! I'll add you to my friends list there.

Anyway, this is the sketch entry I submitted for my first time on there. Which the topic was "Singing". I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I did things a little different this time around and combined my sketch with the painting style I usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment